Top 5 Orienteering Courses of 2010 by Jan
|1. Jukola 2010||2. Norwegian Champs Long H21 2010|
|3. WOC 2010 Long Final Men||4. Latvian Champs 2010|
|5. Cup of Russia_Long|
The following are the rules for the voting in "The course of the Year 2010":
- The 'Course of the Year 2010' will be found based on summing all the votes. For each course being set on the top of a 'Top 5 List', 100 points are awarded to this course. For each course being set as number 2, 70 points are awarded, and so on with 50, 30 and 10 points for the next spots on the list down to number 5.
- You are only allowed to vote once (if several people share one internet connection, only one can vote, as the IP address is used to identify the voter along with the email-address of the voter).
- Among all people voting and submitting suggestions, a minimum of 10 prizes from our sponsors will be drawn. See below for the prizes.
Prizes from our Sponsors
Prizes from our Sponsors always makes it more fun! There will be a prize for the course setter in "The course of the Year 2010", a price for the first one suggesting the course which ends up becoming "The course of the Year 2010", and finally prizes drawn among all suggesting and voting.
Sponsors for "The course of the Year 2010":
- Trimtex sponsors "The course of the year 2010" with 10 prizes. More information about the prizes to come. Trimtex Sport make technical team wear for athletes in clubs and companies. Trimtex's products are world-leading within function, design and quality, whether it's for cycling, running, skiing or orienteering.
- sun-o.com sponsors "The course of the year 2010" with a voucher for a 2011 Sun-O Camp, value of 150 Euro. Sun-o offers orienteering travel-packages in Spain and Portugal, combining high quality terrains and varied O-maps, in regions with rich culture and sunny climate - organizing your O-holidays from from start to finish.
- For the record: All sponsor gifts/income related to "The Best Course of 2010" goes directly to the WorldofO.com readers.